Friday, May 18, 2007

Got a Surprise Visit...Aunt Flow Showed Up!

5/18/07

The bad news: I'm not pregnant for the month of May. The worse news: Chris lost his "new" job on 5/14...stupid assholes! So much for great/cheaper health insurance and financial breathing room. Geeeesh! The good news: I just started a new cycle by myself...no progesterone!! YAY! Even better news: We're going to have an IUI in June! Maybe this is it, maybe it'll all happen for us. After all this time, tests, waiting...maybe this cycle will be the one!

We met with our RE on 5/16 for another consult. I didn't think I'd even have a chance of starting a new cycle until 5/25. I'm glad we met with her a little early. She went ahead and wrote me a script for Clomid. I have to take it from Cycle Day 3 through 7. From there, I'll have to go in for another ultrasound to check the size and count of my follicles (future eggs). If all looks good, she'll give me the date Chris will have to inject me with the ovulation trigger. A few days after that, we go in for the long awaited IUI! I'm so excited right now and so full of hope for JUNE! I don't want this hope to end. Oh, please pray for us...pray that this is the cycle, this is our turn!! I so want this to be it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you think about nature for a second? if there was a god, you wouldn't be having trouble conceiving, would you? there's a reason it's not happening and there are lots of kids that need homes. and your nursery is creepy. you're like one of those women who plan their weddings before they've even met their future husband.

Anonymous said...

To "Anonymous"- WTF is wrong with you? You are obviously a sad, pathetic, poor soul who has no compassion for others- I feel sorry for your family. WTF are you doing reading a blog about infertility anyway? It's obvious you either do not have children, got yourself knocked up with an unplanned pregnancy, or you are a man. Whichever one it is- if you do not want to hear about the struggles of an 'infertile' woman, stay the hell off her website!!

Anonymous said...

dear anonymous....

the gods also created doctors for helping people in their time of need.

if you have not been on the roller coaster of infertility i suggest you shut the hell up.

i got a newsflash for ya.....you're an insensitive prick. didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say keep quiet....oh but i guess that doesn't apply when you hide under "anonymous" on the internet.

why didn't you leave your name huh? scared or embarrassed about your words.....???

Terry Waters said...

To Anonymous: You must be a small and sad person to attack a person or their faith at this stage in their life. I am all for freedom of speech, but it is clear the only reason you posted anything was so that you could hurt their feelings. You are the reason people had there tongues cut out in the Middle Ages, and I hope that you get everything in life that someone like you deserves.